CalMAN Studio is SpectraCal's complete calibration suite for studio professionals. Capable of calibrating Grade-1 reference monitors, computer monitors, and client-viewing flat panels or projectors, CalMAN Studio is the perfect tool for calibrating the entire production chain. Includes extensive hardware support for the latest monitors and video output devices, as well as advanced 3D LUT capabilities.
All CalMAN software licenses are permanent and never ending.
Who Needs It
Production, post-production and broadcast professionals who want complete color accuracy across all steps of the production chain, from on-set reference monitors to client-viewing flat panels.
What is Included
- CalMAN Studio Software License
- Three (3) CalMAN Client 3 Software Licenses
- One Year Free All Access (CalMAN Studio)
CalMAN Studio Key Features
- Features the latest Lightning LUT™ technology for color corrective 3D LUTs
- Reads 78 different color points in a 4,000 point cube in under five minutes
- Exports 3D LUTs in any file format
- Supports all established colorspace and gamma standards as well as custom standards
- Offers expansive hardware support for the most popular meters and pattern generators
- Supports Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve® and Assimilate SCRATCH® software as pattern generators
- Features the latest AutoCube™ Technology for color correction 1D/3D LUTs
- Provides three options for generating 3D LUTs depending on user's unique needs and time constraints
- Includes ICC+ Technology from CalMAN RGB for computer monitor calibrations
- Provides direct load 3D LUTs for select reference monitors
- Includes AutoCal™ and DDC capabilities for automated display calibrations