CalMAN® RGB is SpectraCal's premier calibration software for computer monitors and is designed for photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals who need standardized color performance across their computer workstations. CalMAN® RGB includes a standard calibration workflow for fast, one-button-click calibrations, as well as an advanced workflow for custom settings and measurements.
All CalMAN® software licenses are permanent and never ending.
Who Needs It
Photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals who need standardized color performance across their computer workstations.
What is Included
- CalMAN® RGB Software License
- Three (3) CalMAN Client 3 Software Licenses
- Recommended for installing on Windows PC
- One Year Free All Access (CalMAN RGB)
CalMAN RGB Key Features
- Compare pre and post calibration measurements
- Choose from a wide selection of standard and custom settings
- Calibrate with the click of a button or use a multi-step workflow
- Set up multiple calibration profiles for each monitor
- Save an uncalibrated workflow to easily compare before-and-after results
- Upload ## 1D LUTs and ICC profiles directly to HP DreamColor Z27x and EIZO ColorEdge monitors
Supported Display Types
- Computer Monitors
- Monitor Introduction
- Monitor Standard
- Monitor Advanced
- Monitor Direct (EIZO and HP)
- Monitor Matching
- SpectraCal C3, C6 HDR2000
- X-Rite i1Display Pro, i1Pro, i1Pro2
Supported Pattern Sources
- CalMAN Client 3 Software
- Windows 7® or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN RGB also supports Windows 7® or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.