CalMAN RGB is SpectraCal's premier calibration software for computer monitors and is designed for photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals who need standardized color performance across their computer workstations. CalMAN RGB includes a standard calibration workflow for fast, one-button-click calibrations, as well as an advanced workflow for custom settings and measurements.
All CalMAN software licenses are permanent and never ending.
Who Needs It
Photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals who need standardized color performance across their computer workstations.
What is Included
- CalMAN RGB Software License
- Three (3) CalMAN Client 3 Software Licenses
- One Year Free All Access (CalMAN RGB)
CalMAN RGB Key Features
- Compare pre and post calibration measurements
- Choose from a wide selection of standard and custom settings
- Calibrate with the click of a button or use a multi-step workflow
- Set up multiple calibration profiles for each monitor
- Save an uncalibrated workflow to easily compare before-and-after results
- Upload ## 1D LUTs and ICC profiles directly to HP DreamColor Z27x and EIZO ColorEdge monitors
Supported Display Types
- Computer Monitors
- Monitor Introduction
- Monitor Standard
- Monitor Advanced
- Monitor Direct (EIZO and HP)
- Monitor Matching
- SpectraCal C3, C6 HDR2000
- X-Rite i1Display Pro, i1Pro, i1Pro2
Supported Pattern Sources
- CalMAN Client 3 Software
- Windows 7® or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN RGB also supports Windows 7® or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)