Who Does Calman Video Pro Serve?
Calman Video Pro is an overall solution for professional calibrators and installers, including commercial and residential AV integrators and video walls.
How Does Calman Video Pro Help Me?
Calman Video Pro works with one primary goal in mind: to provide quality color calibration. The software will guide you through your verification calibration process and provide tangible, built-in validation reports to guarantee the utmost value. Content can then be viewed accurately across a wide variety of displays, such as matching video wall panels.
Using Calman Video Pro can be the fundamental, value add-on to your business as a professional calibrator or AV integrator.
Need further assistance choosing the right Calman software for you? Contact the Portrait sales team at email@example.com.
What Else Can Calman Video Pro Do?
- Optimize display settings for brightness, contrast and resolution
- Achieve accurate colorspace and gamma calibrations
- Conduct CMS (Color Management System) and multipoint grayscale calibrations
- Analyze display performance with the advanced SDR and HDR Toolkit workflows
- Create comprehensive customer reports for each calibration
- Automate the calibration process with AutoCal® technology for select display models from LG, Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic
- Access display settings through DDC (Direct Display Control) with supported display models
- Generate 3D LUTs for select video processors. Features the latest Lightning LUT™ technology for color corrective 3D LUTs
- Calibrate computer monitors with ICC Profile (Client3)
- Calibrate multi-panel video walls with the Display Matching workflow
Calman Video Pro Comes With:
- Calman Video Pro software license
- Three (3) Client3 software licenses
- One hundred (100) free commercial calibrations
- One year free All Access for Calman Video Pro