Who Does Calman Ultimate Serve?
Calman Ultimate can serve anyone looking to reap all the benefits of Calman software in one package. This includes production studios, streaming services, content creators, display and device manufacturers, broadcast engineers, and many more.
How Does Calman Ultimate Help Me?
Calman Ultimate is designed to make the users’ job easier by streamlining methods and providing the tools you need to ensure that color presents beautifully on screens of all sizes. Customizable workflows assist in speeding up your calibration process and adds to the value you offer as a company. Create flexible, custom reports that allow you to present, store, track and export data on your own terms.
As the master product of all Calman software combined, you can calibrate with ease knowing that Calman Ultimate provides a personalized experience.
Need further assistance choosing the right Calman software for you? Contact the Portrait sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Else Can Calman Ultimate Do?
- Optimize display settings for brightness, contrast and resolution
- Achieve accurate colorspace and gamma calibrations
- Conduct CMS (Color Management System) and multipoint grayscale calibrations
- Analyze display performance with the advanced SDR and HDR Toolkit workflows
- Create comprehensive customer reports for each calibration
- Automate the calibration process with AutoCal® technology for select display models from ASUS, BenQ, Canon, EIZO, Flanders Scientific, LG, Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic
- Access display settings through DDC (Direct Display Control) with supported display models
- Generate 3D LUT files and load them into select video processors and studio reference monitors. Export 3D LUTs in any file format. Features the latest Lightning LUT™ technology for color corrective 3D LUTs
- Calibrate computer monitors with ICC Profile (Client3)
- Calibrate multi-panel video walls with the Display Matching workflow
- Create customized reports and workflows in Design Mode
Calman Ultimate Comes With:
- Calman Ultimate software license
- Ten (10) Client3 software licenses
- One hundred fifty (150) free commercial calibrations
- One year free All Access for Calman Ultimate