Who Does Calman Studio Serve?
Calman Studio supports content production and the studio market across the board, including colorists, post-production studios, streaming services, content creators, gaming studios, live broadcasts, and television.
How Does Calman Studio Help Me?
Calman Studio gives production, post-production and broadcast professionals the capability to provide complete color accuracy through every step of the production chain – from on-set reference monitors to client-viewing flat panels – while adhering to industry specifications and standards.
With the functionality to validate and the ability to create custom standards, Calman Studio can be the critical tool to give you (and your client) certainty that color is displaying accurately across all displays.
Need further assistance choosing the right Calman software for you? Contact the Portrait Sales Team at email@example.com.
What Else Can Calman Studio Do?
- Optimize display settings for brightness, contrast and resolution
- Achieve accurate colorspace and gamma calibrations
- Conduct CMS (Color Management System) and multipoint grayscale calibrations
- Analyze display performance with the advanced SDR and HDR Toolkit workflows
- Create comprehensive customer reports for each calibration
- Automate the calibration process with AutoCal® technology for select display models from ASUS, BenQ, Canon, EIZO, Flanders Scientific, LG, Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic
- Access display settings through DDC (Direct Display Control) with supported display models
- Generate 3D LUT files and load them into select LUT Boxes and studio reference monitors. Export 3D LUTs in any file format
- Features the latest Lightning LUT™ technology for color corrective 3D LUTs
- Calibrate computer monitors with ICC Profile (Client3)
Calman Studio Comes With:
- Calman Studio software license
- Three (3) Client3 software licenses
- One hundred (100) free commercial calibrations
- One year free All Access for Studio