The new VideoForge HDMI is faster, lighter, and more rugged than its predecessor, with a completely updated hardware body designed for durability. With the VideoForge HDMI's updated, more flexible software engine, users can now configure the internal patterns to fit their needs, or upload their own custom patterns. The VideoForge HDMI is also Wi-Fi capable, a feature entirely new to the VideoForge product-family.
Who Needs It
Professional AV installers and home theater enthusiasts seeking automated, reference-level test patterns from a standalone hardware device.
What is Included
- Video Forge HDMI Pattern Generator
- Universal power supply, 5VDC 2A
- Mini-HDMI type C to HDMI type A cable
- Wireless-N USB 2.0 adapter
VideoForge Key Features
- Fastest pattern generator available.
- Lighter and more rugged than its predecessor.
- Access an infinite combination of reference patterns.
- Generate RGB triplets for 3D LUT calibrations.
- Configurable internal patterns.
- Customizable external patterns through built-in USB drive.
- Supports Wi-Fi and wireless connectivity.
- Flexible software architecture allows for easy updates.
Supported CalMAN Software
- CalMAN Ultimate
- CalMAN Professional
- CalMAN Expert
- CalMAN Studio
- CalMAN ColorMatch
- CalMAN Enthusiast
- CalMAN Control
- Color and tint
- Sharpness patterns
- All grayscale patterns (1% increment, small/med/full sizes)
- All CMS patterns (with variable stimuli)
3D LUT Calibration
- RGB triplet patterns
- Luminance ramp patterns
- Saturation sweep patterns
- ColorChecker Classic patterns
- ColorChecker SG
- Skin tone patterns
- APL and Constant APL patterns
- Color bar patterns (75% and 100%)
- SMPTE patterns
- Black to white gradient patterns
- Checker field patterns (ANSI)
- Windows® Vista™ or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN Studio also supports Windows® Vista™ or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.