How Does Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 Help Me?
The Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter is designed and specified to measure luminance accuracy at a range up to 2000 cd/m2. This cutting-edge colorimeter is also fully field-upgradable with Calman color calibration software, meaning that supported display technologies are automatically updated when the device connects with Calman software. You can depend on the Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 to provide the accuracy you need for even the most challenging calibrations.
Each C6 HDR2000 Colorimeter is certified in Portrait Displays’ calibration lab and shipped with a National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) certificate of accuracy.
Need further information about the Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000? Contact the Portrait sales team at email@example.com.
What Else Can Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 Do?
- Supports all display technologies, including plasma, LCD/LED, OLED, and front-projection
- Field upgradable for new display technologies and calibration tables
- Advance low-light handling
- Complete spectral characterization technology
- Luminance accuracy at a range up to 2000 cd/m2
- Advanced light and color filters
- Sealed optics and sensors for increased lifespan
- Off-angle light compensation
- Built-in ambient light diffuser and tripod mounting option
The Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 Comes With:
- Portrait Displays C6 HDR2000 colorimeter
- Professional carrying case
- NIST certificate of accuracy
- One-year limited warranty