CalMAN Control is for Home Theater Consumers who want advanced software features and capabilities for calibrating their home theater displays. Control offers advanced consumer calibration software for home theater calibrators. Includes DDC (direct display control) and AutoCal™ for automated adjustments with supported display models.
Who Needs It
Home Theater Consumers who want advanced software features and capabilities for calibrating their home theater displays.
What is Included
- CalMAN Control Software License
- One Year Free All Access (CalMAN Control)
CalMAN Control Key Features
- Basic brightness, contrast, resolution settings.
- Advanced color temperature, gamma, and colorspace measurements.
- CMS and multipoint grayscale calibrations.
- Home theater reports.
- AutoCal™ Technology.
- DDC (direct display control).
Supported Display Types
- UHD, 4K, HDR TVs
- UHP, LED, Laser Projectors
- Home Theater Introduction
- Tutorial Basic
- Tutorial Advanced
- Quick Analysis
- Home Theater Basic
- Home Theater Advanced
- SpectraCal C3, C6
- Datacolor Spyder2, Spyder3, Spyder4
- X-Rite i1Display Pro (OEM and retail), i1Display 2, i1Monitor, i1Pro, i1Pro2, Monaco Optix XR, ColorMunki Photo, ColorMunki Design, Chroma 5
Supported Pattern Sources
- SpectraCal: MobileForge, DPG-1000/1400/2000 VideoForge HDMI, VPS-1000, VirtualForge
- Accupel: HDG-3000, HDG-4000
- DVDO: AVLAB TPG, Duo, Edge, IR-Controlled, VP30, VP50
- JVC: Internal Patterns
- Lumagen: Radiance XD/XE/XS, Mini, 2021, 2041
- SpectraCal Get Gray DVD
- AVIA and AVIA II DVD
- AVS Blu-ray, HD-DVD
- DVE DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-ray
- Spears & Munsil Blu-ray
- Windows® Vista™ or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
CalMAN Studio also supports Windows® Vista™ or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.