What is Included
- CalMAN Expert Software License
- SpectraCal C6-HDR Colorimeter
- VideoForge HDMI Pattern Generator
- Three (3) CalMAN Client 3 Software Licenses
- One Year Free All Access (CalMAN Expert)
- Universal power supply, 5VDC 2A (VideoForge)
- Mini-HDMI type C to HDMI type A cable (VideoForge)
- Wireless-N USB 2.0 adapter (VideoForge)
- Professional Carrying Case (C6-HDR)
- Tripod Extension hardware (C6-HDR)
- NIST Certificate of Accuracy (C6-HDR)
- HDR Accuracy Certificate (C6-HDR)
- One-Year Limited Warranty (C6-HDR)
Software Key Features
- Optimize display settings for brightness, contrast and resolution
- Achieve optimal colorspace and gamma targets
- Conduct CMS (color management system) and multipoint grayscale calibrations
- Analyze display performance with an advanced Quick Analysis Workflow
- Create comprehensive Customer Reports for each calibration
- Automate the calibration process with AutoCal™ Technology for select display models
- Access display settings through DDC (direct display control) with supported display models
- Calibrate computer monitors with ICC+™ Technology from CalMAN RGB
- Calibrate home theaters for hundreds of customers, no purchase of additional software licenses necessary
Meter Key Features
- Supports all display technologies, including HDR, plasma, LCD LED, front-projection and OLED
- Field upgradable for new display technologies and calibration tables
- Advanced low-light handling
- Complete spectral characterization technology
- NIST certified in SpectraCal's calibration lab prior to shipping
- HDR certificate showing luminance accuracy at a range exceeding 1300 cd/m2
- Advanced light and color filters
- Sealed optics and sensors for increased lifespan
- Off-angle light compensation
- Build-in ambient light diffuser and tripod mount threading
VideoForge Key Features
- Fastest pattern generator available.
- Lighter and more rugged than its predecessor.
- Access an infinite combination of reference patterns.
- Generate RGB triplets for 3D LUT creation.
- Configurable internal patterns.
- Customizable external pattern through built-in USB drive.
- Supports Wi-Fi and wireless connectivity.
- Flexible software architecture allows for easy updates.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Meter Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.6 x 1.5 inches
- Meter Carrying Case Dimensions: 10.3 x 8 x 4.5 inches
- Meter Cable Length: 6 feet
- Windows® Vista™ or later with latest operating system updates installed (recommended: Windows 7® or later)
- 2 GHz processor (recommended: 2 GHz Dual Core Processor)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB RAM)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5
- CalMAN also supports Windows® Vista™ or later in VMWare Fusion® and Bootcamp® for Mac OS X® users.